analytics

Feb 14, 2011

happy manic monday // valentines // singles awareness day!

 happy valentine's OR singles awareness day!
since im single... here's some fun boys i enjoy seeing in photos :o)
starting with this CUTE photo of Flight of the Conchords above!

 enjoy...
 jude=yummuh.

 such a great grunge photo of johnny... minus the cig.

 JGL!

 this is for my NEW obsession with jim caviezel ....LOVE him!
(Dani got my the count of monte christo for my birthday! gonna watch it tonight!)

 devendra my LOVE!

 homeless GEORGE = my fave!!!

and finally james dean ...he so wonderfully emo!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
google&
pinterest.


6 comments:

  1. Sexy men... Love it!

    http://a-million-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures of cool guys.

    Greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great group of guys to see first thing in the morning! ;D

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will forever be in love with JGL, even though that doesnt thrill my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOTC = l o v e <3
    you have a lovely lovely blog, dear!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're actually rather cute yourself, Tiffany x

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.