analytics

Jan 4, 2011

tattoo tuesday.

 is this adorable or WHAT!!?
(it was labled "she completes me")

...oh, hi everyone!
we've got exciting things happening over here on the DOJ blog. a make over is in the makes and NEW features are coming :)
in the mean time... here's +tattoo tuesday+ and thank you so much to those of you who took my little survey!
(if you haven't taken it ...please do! it's really quick.)
it helped me A LOT and i've agreed to giving you the TOP request.... more tattoos :)

so... enjoy!
 this one is so so pretty!



my favorite my favorite!! 

 i believe it.

 anchor!

 for the nerdists!!


 you really can't go wrong with a david bowie skull...right?

 marker tattoos don't normally count BUT ...i LOVE russian nesting dolls :))

 Meow!!

LOVE it!!! 

 totally beautiful <3

 can't wait for skunkboy to have her baby :))

 want one of these BAD!!

 unicorn!


 simple and wonderful :)

 alive and well.

something about matching couples tattoos that i like :) 
...and special thank you for the CUTE couples tattoo of a sweet reader of mine Donna & her Mister ♥

beautiful :))

XO.

other photos via
tumblr&
weheartit&
deviantART&
pinterest

10 comments:

  1. I love the nesting dolls! What a cute idea for a tattoo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you so much for putting our photos up!!! <3 woo woo!

    i love your blog!!!! actually, my boy and i both love your blog!

    xox

    Donna + Christian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiffany!

    Chuffed that you put our tattoos on your blog, we stumbled across your blog awhile ago and have been reading it ever since. I always look forward to tattoo Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous tattoo Tuesday!
    I would love to submit my tattoo to be considered! How would I go about doing this?
    Love, love, love DOJ!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Em ...email any tattoo photos to dropsofjupiterblog at gmail dot com :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. that "alive" almost made me cry... love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas tattoo Designs for kids and Women


    Christmas tattoo Designs Designs Before you visit a tattoo parlour,Latest Christmas Kids Tattoo Designs over the last few years, tattoos on the lower backs can browse online for choices of Aztec tattoo designs, or just specific examples

    ReplyDelete
  8. look my tattoo my facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.174654885997186.36166.100003580286447&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.