analytics

May 9, 2010

Sunday Inspiration!

hey everyone!
short and sweet on this mother's day...
...here's some Sunday Inspiration...
from the DOJ photo files :)
♥ 
enjoy.


twins circa 1968!

*one of my lovely sponsors*




my go to travel meal... ughhh i know it's SO bad.


my favorite elevator!
(Amoeba Music in Los Angeles)


pretty!

Miss James of BleuBird Vintage is such a cute mama and her BLOG is one of my faves!

definitely NEED this top to wear NOW!


adorable [found here]

sooooo... my Mom's pretty much the BESTEST!!!
clearly this photo tells you so ;)

♥♥♥
Happy Mother's Day to alllll the mommy's!

XO.
[other photos via tumblr+weheartit]

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love those nails! I wonder how to get those little speckles on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celina- they DO sell "top coat" polish with glitter and other fun things in it at most places ;)
    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dear for your sweet comment :D. Took a peek on your blog and it's quit cool as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.