analytics

Apr 12, 2010

SOTW ...sideshow photography.

hi hi hi!!

I am SO excited to feature my FIRST sponsor's site: 
for DOJ's Site Of The Week!!


who: jesica steimer
what: "i paint my walls yellow, prefer my cakes baked in muffin tins
 and revel in vintage finds, handmade shrines, smiles, and photography."
(ha! LOVE her!!)
where: tucson, arizona




jesica is super talented!
she's got the BEST outfits!


...and holy moley, she's CUTE! 

AND she also has a super cute BLOG [click here] to view it :)


and she takes GREAT photos!! 








but WAIT...there's more!

she also has an etsy shop!!!

 ...with CUTE items!




isn't she adorable!?
I think so :)


make sure you show jesica some LOVE and support because she supports me!


thanks Jesica!!!
XO.

1 comment:

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.