analytics

Mar 8, 2010

i love you monday....zzzZzzZZz

i feel like i need a big ol hug right now....
i'm so busy with the longest TeuxDeux list ever!
and my body is tired.
Maybe i need a nap instead of a hug...hmmm?

*sigh*

BUT, Monday... I still LOVE you.
pretty Liz T!
(Paul Newman in the background ...I see you handsome!)

miss Sofia Loren at DisneyLand!
(i was there yesterday and did SO many things for the first time in 29 years of Disney LOVE)

Scarlett Jo'

my Elvis.

Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan... so good!

vintage Dennis Hopper.

cutest "scout" photo of Debbie "Blondie" Harry ;)

im gonna see you in 17 days Mr. Mayer... im SO excited!

jason makes me laugh (at him) sometimes.

Cyndi! ...i always LOVED you ;)

XO.

sources: weheartit+skunkboycreatures+johnmayer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.